Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last day of freedom.

As today was our last day of freedom before school, me and my friends decided to go out to our favorite japanese-chinese Restaurant. Yes I am a sushi lover, sushi is the best thing in the whole wide world (after chocolate, for sure). We ate for about an hour and then went to two different make-up stores, Kiko & Sephora. I was searching for the Maybelline BBCream, but nobody had it, nevermind, (no, not nevermind, FML is better).
I didn't found my BBCream, okay, so I decided to visit Subdued & Brandy Melville to get a sweater to cheer me up and to wear on the first day on school. 
BUT NOOOOOOO, AS ALWAYS, I didn't find any cute sweater that didn't overcome my budget! Only one that had “Daddy's girl” printed on it.

... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

Who, and I repeat, WHO on earth would wear a sweater with that kind of shit written on it! WHO!?
Yes, you guessed: I didn't find anything in both stores so I'm venting my rage on the ugly sweater... *sigh* :(

But I have my favorite remedy: 
MACARONS! Yeah maaaan.





Next to Brandy, there is La Durée, the most famous macaron baker of France (150 years of experience, wow!). And I love macarons.
Yep. Instead of coming home with nothing and getting all depressed and drammatic, I just got myself a few macarons to cheer me up.. Cause, y'know, tomorrow there's SCHOOL. I have 4 new teacher, well. Hope this year's gonna be a good one! 

Tonight I tried the Moisturizing Mask by Sephora. Do you want a review on it? 
I think I'll just eat my macarons with a cup of green tea (tea person here!). 

I will update tomorrow for my OOTD for my first day of school! 
                                        Stay tuned!


Well, I think I'll enjoy my last free moments before school (FML, it's just TOO sad to say).

See you soon cookies! 
And remember; stay positive! (Look who's talking, lololol).
There will always be a little something, at the end of the day, that will cheer you up and make you smile.

  

PS.: Seriously, listen to this song, it's full of positive vibes.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore macaroons!! Both tasty and lovely at the same time :3

    xo, L
    http://punkbonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my 1st post ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect last day of freedom!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog!!!!!!!! Great post. Besos desde Andalucía.

    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much :* these cakes look so beautiful <3 and I'm sure they taste as good as look !

    ReplyDelete