Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hello, hello, where did you go?

Good night my beautiful cookies.
How are you all?

Yes, I know, I am such a bad blogger, I've been away like for 4 days, ugh. Pardon. So now I'm gonna update you on what has been happening lately in my life, lol. Remember when I said that I started school on wednesday? Yep, we have 5 new schoolmates in class: that means we're 32 FREAKING STUDENTS IN ONLY ONE CLASS, lol. Funny, huh? I don't even know how do we have place in class. Nevermind, coming back to the funny part of the facts, we have one new guy in class and the funny thing is that ALL THE GIRLS ARE SO INTO HIM.. LOL. This is so ridiculous. Only because he's the less bad looking guy in the class, awwwkwward. I'm not into guys lately so I don't really mind, lah. Here are a few pics we took in class on friday, enjoy the view of the beautiful me, lolololol jk.






  



Me, Yvy & Noe.
We are so weird, my friends and I, get used to it.
I am wearing my Subdued sweater here!

I think I'll post an outfits-post next, pinky promess.
STAY TUUUUNED.

I'm gonna enjoy my only 'up all night' night, since I can do it only on saturdays. 
I hate sleeping early
Nighty Night lovely cookies! 

  




10 comments:

  1. Thank You so much :) hahah so cute and funny pics ! it seems You had a lot of fun with Your friends :))) ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    Daggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very nice ;))

    would you like to follow eatch other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much joy in these photos:) cute blog:) Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know
    I wait you on my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete